|What’s in art galleries||
* A collection of silver jewelry created by a group of artists led by Avissa Khajenuri is currently on display in an exhibition entitled “Dream Silvers” at the Mess-Negar Gallery.
The group includes Azadeh Riahi, Azin Baqaour, Parisa Lalkhoshab, Khosro Saei, Rozita Bonyadi, Jila Fat’hi and Sahar Sangelaji.
Silvana Qasemi, Maryam Salehzadeh, Maryam Qana’at, Mahtab Yad-Elahi, Nazanin Malek-Davarpanah, Nasrin Safavi, Naeimeh Suri and Naghmeh Bakhshai are the other members of the group.
The exhibit runs until October 3 at the gallery, which can be found at No. 5 in the Park Prince Building on Molla Sadra Highway.
* The Seen Gallery is currently playing host to an exhibition of photos by Ali Sa’adatmand.
The show continues until October 7 at the gallery located at No. 16, 12th Alley, Piruzan St. off Hormozan Ave. in the Shahrak-e Gharb neighborhood.
* An exhibition of photos by Mehrdad Naraqi is currently underway at the Silk Road Gallery.
Entitled “The Fairies’ Land”, the exhibit will continue until October 15 at the gallery that can be found at 103 Lavasani St. in Kamranieh neighborhood.
* Paintings by Vahid Mohammadi are concurrently on display in two exhibitions at the Shirin and Atbin galleries.
The exhibits run until October 10.
The Shirin Gallery is located at 145 North Salimi St., off Andarzgu Blvd. in the Farmanieh neighborhood. The Atbin Gallery can be found at 42 Khakzad Ave., off Vali-e Asr St.
* An exhibition of paintings by Hamed Sadr-Arhami is currently underway at the Vaali Gallery.
Entitled “Resolution”, the showcase runs until October 9 at the gallery located at 72 Khoddami St. off Vanak Square.
* Paintings by Roya Hosseini are currently on display in an exhibition at the Golestan Gallery.
The exhibition will continue until October 3 at the gallery that can be found at 42 Kamasaii St. in the Darus neighborhood.
* A group painters led by Behrang Samadzadegan has showcased a collection entitled “Post-Pop” in an exhibition at the Mah-e Mehr.
Ala Ebtekar, Ebrahim Eskandari, Mohammad Eskandari, Reza Ashlaqi, Shahram Entekhabi, Hani Ansari, Mahmud Bakhshi, Majid Beiglai and Jinus Taqizadeh are some of the members of the group.
The group also includes Arash Hanaii, Siamak Filizadeh, Behnam Kamrani, Abbas Kowsari, Hossein Soltani, Behdad Lahuti, Mehrdad Mirzaii, Hadi Nasiri and Mina Nuri.
The exhibit will continue until October 10 at the gallery located on Nilufar Alley, off Africa Ave.
* Ali Ettehad has showcased a collection of his digital paintings entitled “Burn These Leaves” in an exhibition at the Khak Gallery.
The show runs until October 15 at the gallery located at 1 Jila Ave., off Basiri St, Qolhak Crossing.
* The Aran Gallery is currently playing host to an exhibit of a collection of collage paintings by Maryam Amini.
The collection entitled “The Technique of Silence” will be on show until October 10 at the gallery located at 12th Dey Alley, off North Kheradmand Street.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader