* Paintings and sculptures by Shamseddin Qazi are currently on display in a showcase at the Golestan Gallery.
The exhibit continues until December 12 at the gallery located at 42 Kamasaii St. in the Darus neighborhood.
* Paintings by Manuchehr Niazi and sculptures by Bahman Azmudeh have been showcased in a joint exhibit at the Mojdeh Gallery.
The exhibition runs until December 13 at the gallery located at No. 27, Northern Allameh Blvd. in the Saadatabad district.
* An exhibition of photos by Amin Talachian and Shahriar Tavakkoli is currently underway at the Jorjani Gallery.
Entitled “Nocturnal”, the showcase runs until December 10 at the gallery, which can be found at No. 4, Khayyam Alley near the Parkway-Vali-e Asr Ave Crossroads.
* The Kamaleddin Behzad Gallery is currently playing host to an exhibition of photos by Parisa Abbasi.
The gallery is located on Shanzdah-e Azar St. off Keshavarz Blvd.
* A collection of photos of Mount Damavand is currently on display at the Khial-e No Gallery.
The exhibit, which has been organized by the Saba Cultural and Artistic Institute, runs until December 27.
The gallery can be found at Mozaffar St., off Taleqani Ave. near Felestin Square.
* Nine painters have put a collection of their works on display in an exhibition at the Shokuh Gallery.
Among the artists are Vahed Khakdan, Tahereh Samadi-Tari, Shahriar Ahmadi and Mostafa Chubtarash.
The exhibit runs until December 11 at the Gallery, which can be found at 19 Amir Nuri Alley, North Salimi St., Andarzgu Blvd.
* Works by a group of painters are currently on display in an exhibit at the Mah-e Mehr Gallery.
The group includes Mohammad-Kazem Kazemzadeh, Azam Golkar, Yasra Mojtahedi, Amir Mohammazadeh, Amir Mokhber, Mahsa Mersi, Sareh Mesbahi, Mahdieh Mahrizinia, Marjan Nemati and Afruz Vadudi.
The exhibit runs until December 12 at the gallery located on Nilufar Alley, off Africa Ave.
* An exhibition of paintings by Azar Emdadi is currently underway at the Silk Road Gallery.
The show will continue until December 10 at the gallery located at 112 Lavasani St. in northern Kamranieh.
* Paintings by Nina Salsali are currently on display at a showcase at the Atbin Gallery.
The exhibit runs until December 11 at the gallery located 42 Khakzad Ave, off Vali-e Asr St.
* Works of a group of teahouse painters are currently on display in an exhibition at the Pardisan Gallery.
Among the artists are Mehrnush Besharat, Saeideh Saeidifard, Nastaran Sadr Shirazi and Hadi Seif.
The exhibit runs until December 13 at the gallery located at the Ferdows Cultural Center on Ferdows Blvd. in the 2nd square of the Sadeqieh neighborhood.
* The Mah Gallery is hosting an exhibition of paintings by Reza Baharvand.
The showcase runs until December 11 at the gallery located at 89 Golestan St., off Africa Ave.
* Installation works by six artists are currently on display in an exhibition at the Arte Gallery.
The artists include Aida Abutorabi, Shima Taykandi, Javad Sabetipur, Tahmineh Sherafat, Tahereh Sherafat and Hosssein Qandehari.
The exhibition runs until December 17 at the gallery located at No. 3, Golestan Alley, off Alikhani Blvd., Shiraz-e Jonubi St., off Kordestan Highway.
* An exhibition of batik works by 25 artists is currently underway at the Arya Gallery.
Among the artists are Reza Bangiz, Ahmad Vakili, Reza Hedayat, and Shokufeh Fallah.
The exhibit runs until December 10 at the gallery located at No. 11, Zarrin Alley, off Vali-e Asr Ave.
* A group exhibition of sculpture is currently underway at the Shirin Gallery.
The art show runs until December 12 at the gallery located at 145 North Salimi St., off Andarzgu Blvd. in the Farmanieh neighborhood.
* The Tarrahan-e Azad Gallery is currently playing host to an exhibition of graphic designs by Farshid Maleki.
The exhibit runs until December 12 at the gallery, which can be found at 41 Salmas Square, off Fatemi St.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader