|What’s in art galleries||
* A collection of photos by Kusha Qorbani centering on the children of the quake-hit villages of Azarbaijan (August 2012) is on display in Tehran’s Mohsen Gallery.
Entitled “Ruins Smile”, the exhibition will be running until September 11 at the gallery located on Naji St., near Farzan St., off East Mina Blvd. in the Zafar neighborhood.
* A joint exhibition of photos is on display at the gallery of the Shafaq Cultural Center.
Entitled “Portrait of Nature”, photos by Nura Najafi, Mona Navaii, Ehsan Latifi, Amir Maleki and Mehdi Habibzadeh will be on display until September 11 in the gallery located on Asadabadi St., Yusefabad neighborhood.
* Kamalolomolk Gallery of Shahriar, a suburb of Tehran, is presenting a collection of photos by Hadi Samadi.
The photos feature a number of the plays staged in Shahriar over the past two years. The exhibit will run until September 11 at the gallery located on Vali-e Asr St., Shahriyar Cultural Center.
* Homa Gallery is currently hosting an exhibition of photos by Alireza Chitaii.
The exhibit features a collection of photos taken from a collection of taxidermic animals and will be running until September 12 at the gallery located at 58 Chehrazi St., near the intersection of Niayesh Highway and Vali-e Asr Ave.
* A collection of photos, centering on the children of the quake-hit villages of Azarbaijan, will open in Ney Gallery today.
The photos are taken by Mahdiyeh Mir-Habibi and will be running until September 13 in the gallery located at No.3, Nilufar Alley, in the Aqdasieyh neighborhood.
* A series of photos by Mehrdad Moslemian is underway in the Café Gallery of Bagh Ferdows.
The exhibit will be running until Monday in the gallery located on Vali-e Asr St., near Tajrish Square.
* A joint exhibition of calligraphic paintings by Alireza Javadi and Vajiheh Rajayieh is underway at the Ideh Gallery.
The exhibition containing a selection of 14 calligraphic and abstract paintings will run until September 12 at the gallery located at No. 26, 18th St., North Kheradmand, Karim Khan Ave.
* An exhibition of calligraphic paintings by Hamidreza Mohaqeqi is underway at the Golestan Palace Museum.
The exhibit will be running until September 11 in the museum located on 15 Khordad St., in downtown Tehran.
* An exhibition of paintings by Fereshteh Pezeshki is on display at the Hoom Gallery.
The exhibit will be running until September 15 at the gallery located at No.2, 4th Alley, Qaem Maqam St.
* A group of contemporary artists of Isfahan are displaying their paintings in Tehran’s Afrand Gallery.
The paintings will be exhibited until September 13 in the gallery located at No. 48, 19th St., Jahan Ara St.
* The 21st edition of “100 Works, 100 Artists”, offering an impressive range of paintings, sculptures and calligraphy, is underway in Tehran’s Golestan Gallery.
The works will be on display until October 6 at the gallery located at 42 Kamasaii St. in the Darus neighborhood.
* A collection of paintings by Reza Bigonah is on show in the Laleh Gallery.
The works will be on display at the gallery until September 11 at the gallery located on Fatemi St., next to Laleh Hotel.
* A group exhibition of paintings is on display in the Sareban Gallery.
The exhibit will be running until Monday at the gallery located at 8 Mehmandust St., off Shahid Beheshti Ave.
* An exhibition of sculptures selected by Kurosh Golnari is on display at the Iranian Artists Forum.
The works are created by a group of graduates of the Academy of Fine Arts of the University of Tehran and will be on exhibit until September 12 at the forum located on Musavi St., Taleqani Ave.
* Dastan Gallery is playing host to a selection of sculptures by Mohammad-Hossein Gholamzadeh.
Entitled “Mirror”, the works will be on display until Monday at the gallery located at No. 6, Bidar St., Fereshteh Ave.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader