* Photos by Majid Dukhtechizadeh are currently on display at the Dey Gallery.
The exhibit will continue at the gallery, which can be found at 130 Atefi St., off Vali-e Asr Ave.
* The Silk Road Gallery is currently playing host to an exhibition of photos by a number of renowned photographers.
The exhibit entitled “Photography Art: Beginning a Collection” aims to show how to create a series.
The show will continue until October 21 at the gallery that can be found at 103 Lavasani St. in the Kamranieh neighborhood.
* A collection of photos entitled “Grotto” by Rasul Kamali is currently on display in an exhibition at the Shirin Gallery.
The exhibition runs until October 15 at the gallery, which can be found at No. 9, 18th St. in the Velenjak neighborhood.
* An exhibition of iron sculptures by Alireza Astaneh is currently underway at the Homa Gallery.
The exhibition entitled “The Verbal Cages” runs until October 15 at the gallery located at No. 8, 4th Gharbi Alley, Sanaii St., and Karim Khan Blvd.
* An exhibition at the Vaali Gallery is currently displaying paintings by Amir Baqeri and Janan Nozari.
The exhibit entitled “Associating for Struggle for Existence” will run until October 15 at the gallery located at 72 Khoddami St. off Vanak Square.
* A collection of paintings by Masumeh Qarabaklu is currently underway in an exhibition at the Asa Gallery.
Entitled “A Glance at Memories and Colors”, the exhibition will run until October 23 at the gallery located at 49 Varasteh St., Kaveh intersection, and Dowlat St.
* A collection of paintings by Ali Qotbi is currently on show in an exhibition at the Henna Gallery.
The exhibit continues until October 21 at the gallery that can be found at 19 Biglarpur Sharqi, off Jahantab St. in the Qeitarieh neighborhood.
* The Sareban Galley is currently hosting an exhibition of calligraphic paintings by Mohammad-Saeid Naqashian.
The exhibit, which displays his collection entitled “Nowhere Land”, runs until October 21 at the gallery located at 8 Mehmandust St., off Shahid Beheshti Ave.
* Twenty-two works, which have been created through mixing photos by Soheil Qorbandaipur and calligraphy works by Ahmad Aryamanesh, are currently on display in an exhibition at the Shokuh Gallery.
The exhibit runs until October 16 at the gallery located at 19 Amir Nuri Alley, North Salimi St., and Andarzgu Blvd.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader