|What’s in art galleries||
* The Etemad Gallery 2 is hosting an exhibition of graphic designs by Ali Zaeim.
The exhibition runs until September 9 at the gallery located at 4 Bukan St., off Sadeqi Qomi Ave., Bahonar Sq. in the Niavaran district.
* Photos by Hamid Janipur and Ruzbeh Ruzbehani, which provide reflections of their recent trip to Istanbul, are currently on display in an exhibition at the Mehrva Gallery.
The gallery can be found at 38 South Aban St. off Karim Khan Ave.
* A group exhibition of paintings is currently underway at the Arte Gallery.
The exhibition runs until September 8 at the gallery located at No. 3, Golestan St, off Alikhan Blvd., Kordestan Highway after the Hemmat intersection.
* Paintings by Nassim Taqipur are on display in a showcase at the Tarrahan-e Azad Gallery.
The exhibition runs until September 3 at the gallery at 41 Salmas Square, off Fatemi St.
* The Jorjani Gallery is hosting an exhibition of paintings by Hamid Shams.
The exhibition runs until September 8 at the gallery located at No.4, Khayyam Alley, above the Park Way Intersection, off Vali-e Asr Ave.
* Paintings by Hamidreza Mohseni are on display in an exhibition at the Sareban Gallery, which runs until September 8.
The gallery is located at 8 Mehmandust St., off Shahid Beheshti Ave.
* The Homa Gallery is hosting an exhibition of paintings by Saleh Sharifi.
The showcase runs until September 9 at the gallery, which can be found at No. 8, 4th Gharbi Alley, off Sanaii St., and Karim Khan Blvd.
* Paintings by Khosro Hassanzadeh are on display during a showcase at the Aun Gallery.
The exhibition runs until September 21 at the gallery No. 40, Seoul St., off Vanak Ave.
* The Afrand Gallery is hosting a group exhibition of drawings.
Artworks by Gelareh Ehtiati, Zeinab Hariri, Sepideh Saburi, Hamideh Baqerpur and other artists are on display at the showcase.
The gallery is located at No. 48, Jalal Hosseini St., off Jahanara Ave, in the Yusefabad District.
* Jewelry created by Reihaneh Raii is on display during an exhibition at the Golestan Gallery.
The exhibition runs until September 3 at the gallery located at 42 Kamasaii St. in the Darus neighborhood.
* Clay bas-reliefs featuring Persian calligraphy works by Jalal Habibi are on display during an exhibition at the Shokuh Gallery.
The showcase runs until September 3 at the gallery located at 19 Amir Nuri Alley, North Salimi St. near Andarzgu Blvd.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader