-

 
logo
                                        Volume. 11887
Child, 4 women miraculously saved from CO poisoning
Print E-mail
Font Size Larger Font Smaller Font
TEHRAN – The Tehran Fire Department spokesman reported rescuing the lives of a child and four women from carbon monoxide poisoning on Friday. 
 
Jalal Maleki, in an interview with the Mehr News Agency on Saturday, said the fire department in the Shahr-e-Ray region in southern Tehran received an emergency call for gas leak on Friday.
 
It all happened when a woman, upon arriving at her sister’s house, shockingly encountered the unconscious bodies of her relatives. She then immediately took their bodies out to an open air area and called the emergency line.
 
The reason behind the close call accident was problems in water heater and heating system of the apartment and existence of no proper air ventilation. 
 
Based on the testimonies of eyewitnesses had the sister of the house owner not arrived in time, the whole family would have been dead. 
 

rssfeed socializeit
Socialize this
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader
Twitter Facebook Myspace Stumbleupon Digg Technorati aol blogger google reddit