|Israel continues airstrikes on Gaza||
Three Palestinians were injured in Thursday as the Zionist regime launched airstrikes on Gaza, claiming the action was taken in response to a rocket attack from the Gaza Strip.
Earlier this week, Israeli warplanes bombarded the coastal enclave, killing at least two Palestinians, including a three-year-old girl, and injuring several others.
Another Palestinian was also wounded by Israeli troops in southern Gaza last week.
The Israeli military said it carried out airstrikes on two targets in the Gaza Strip.
According to the Zionist army, Thursday's airstrikes targeted a weapons manufacturing facility and a weapons storage facility. It says "direct hits were confirmed." Palestinian officials said there were no injuries.
Zionist Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threatened more attacks on Gaza, as he held Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas ‘responsible’ for any violence.
Israeli media quoted Netanyahu as saying on Thursday that the Tel Aviv regime holds the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas “responsible” for any violence and said: “We will not hesitate to strike those who threaten our existence.”
Sole power plant stops working
Meanwhile, lack of fuel from the Zionist entity brought Gaza's lone power plant to a halt on Friday, just 12 days after it was fired back to life following a seven-week shutdown, the Palestinian territory's electricity firm said.
"The plant stopped working on Friday morning due to a lack of fuel caused by Israel's closure of the Kerem Shalom crossing," an electricity company official said.
The Zionist enemy closed the crossing to the besieged Palestinian territory on Tuesday.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader