|Qatar says dispute with neighbors 'over'||
Qatar's dispute with three fellow Persian Gulf Arab states, which withdrew their envoys from Doha last month, is "over", the Qatari foreign minister said Wednesday, while insisting his country had made no concessions.
"The statement issued in Riyadh on April 17 was clear ... For the brothers in the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council the dispute is over," Khaled Al-Attiyah told a press conference in Kuwait after a meeting with his Kuwaiti counterpart Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah.
The foreign ministers of the group met last week and announced an end to months of unprecedented tensions between Qatar and Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.
The three countries recalled their ambassadors from Doha after accusing Qatar of meddling in their internal affairs and supporting the banned Muslim Brotherhood.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader