What’s in Tehran art galleries
* A collection of drawings by Mona Ommatali is currently underway at O Gallery.
The exhibition named “Untitled” runs until Jan. 17 at the gallery located at 44 Khosro Alley, off Ostad Nejatollahi St.
* Mehrva Gallery will showcase drawings by Sogol Javaheri, Hoda Dorudian, Hura Soleimani, Nazgol Fadai and Zahra Yazdaninia in an exhibition entitled “Vis-a-Vis” from Jan. 13 to 23.
The gallery located at 38 South Aban St. off Karim Khan Ave.
* Paintings by Faezeh Baharlu are on display at Atbin Gallery.
The exhibition will be running until Jan. 17 at the gallery that can be found at 42 Khakzad Alley, Parkway Intersection, off Vali-e Asr Ave.
* An exhibition of prints by Mohammad Alizadeh is underway at Knack Gallery.
The exhibit entitled “Visage” will run until Jan. 19 at the gallery located at No. 7, Sina Alley, Takharestan St., Zafar Ave.
* Vista gallery is playing host to an exhibition of paintings and performance art by Setareh Hosseini.
The exhibition named “Till This Way” runs until Jan. 16 at the gallery located at No. 11, 12th Alley, Mir Emad St.
* An exhibition of masks by Ali Kurechian will be put on display at Saless Gallery.
The exhibit titled “For Your Eyes Solely” will be held from Jan. 13 to 25 at the gallery, which can be found at 148 Karim Khan St.