-

 
logo
  Last Update:  29 November 2011 21:22  GMT                                      Volume. 11309

Kahrizak suspects not exonerated of charges
PDF Print E-mail
Font Size Larger Font Smaller Font
TEHRAN – Judiciary spokesman Gholam-Hossein Mohseni Ejei has rejected media reports that suspects for the Karizak incident were acquitted.

According to certain medial outlets, former Tehran prosecutor general Saeed Mortazavi has recently claimed that he had been acquitted of all charges connected with the Kahrizak Detention Center incident in which three inmates were killed.

“Whatever was published on the exoneration of judges (and others) connected to Kahrizak dossier is not true,” Mohseni Ejei told reporters on Monday.

The court in charge of the case said the dossier was not complete so inquires demanded from some organizations but not yet submitted, he noted.

However, the case is still under investigation, he added.


rssfeed socializeit
Socialize this
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader
Twitter Facebook Myspace Stumbleupon Digg Technorati aol blogger google reddit