|Rulings will soon be issued for 39 defendants in $2.6b fraud case||
TEHRAN -- Rulings will be issued for 39 defendants in a $2.6 billion financial fraud case by July 22, Judiciary spokesman Gholam Hossein Mohseni-Ejeii told his regular press briefing on Monday.
The judge in the case announced on June 26 that indictments had been issued for a number of new defendants.
Nasser Seraj said at the time that the case already involved 39 defendants.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in touch and receive all of TT updates right in your feed reader